Division: CHC Global Operations Job Type: Permanent Location: Richmond, British Columbia
Job Description: CHC Helicopter Corporation is the world’s leading provider of heavy and medium helicopter services to the global offshore oil and gas industry, with aircraft operation in over 30 countries worldwide. With its Global Headquarters located in Richmond, British Columbia, CHC’s core business is providing safe, reliable, and efficient helicopter and fixed wing services to the world’s offshore oil and gas companies.
CHC Global Operations is seeking Dash 6 (Twin Otter) and Dash 8 line-experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineers/Technicians.
CHC Global Operations is forecasting a continued expansion of operations over the course of 2006. As a result, we anticipate ongoing requirements for overseas touring positions for Twin Otter (Dash 6) and Dash 8 line-experienced licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers/Technicians. In addition to normal maintenance duties, crew will assist in the training and development of local national employees. Typical rotations are 6 weeks on / 6 weeks off. Candidates may reside at any location globally.
· Cooperative team players capable of dealing with changing deadlines and priorities.
· Flexibility with changing requirements regarding work hours/days, location and travel.
· Support of continual safety and quality improvement.
· Ability to work cooperatively in culturally diverse environments.
· Valid passport.
Education / Credentials:
· Minimum 5 Years Licensed.
· Current JAR/ICAO/Canadian/FAA Licenses preferred.
· Endorsed/Trained on Dash 6 (Twin Otter) and Dash 8.
· 5 years of hands-on line maintenance experience on Dash 6 (Twin Otter) and Dash 8.
We offer a competitive salary accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package. If you are interested in exploring this opportunity kindly submit your covering letter and resume. Please note that CHC will only make contact based on demand for additional personnel. Sorry no phone calls please!