* Independently inspects, repairs, and overhauls aircraft.
* Performs routine inspections, troubleshooting, including
airframe structures, engines and other aircraft systems.
* Performs all airframe, Powerplant & rotors modifications to
* Removal and disassembly of defective parts, assembly and
installation of replacement parts followed by aircraft system
* Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to perform
* Completes all maintenance records. Accurately records time
worked on work order.
* Fluent with interpretation of technical publications,
drawings and blueprints.
* Minimum 5 years Aviation Military Maintenance experience.
* Must have FAA A&P Mechanic License, or EASA [European
Aviation Safety Agency] JAR 66 A License, or CAA equivalent.
* MUST have experience on one or more of the following:
Augusta A109, A139, CH-47D Chinook, Eurocopter AS350, AS365,
AS565, AS330, UH-60 Blackhawk, Twin Otter DHC-6-300, or Cessna
* Must be fluent in English.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
* Current Drivers license.